Sunday, April 27, 2008

Priorities People, Priorities

I need to blog for two days in one post [cos im lazy to do two posts]

Friday
- went to school at 2pm and ended at 3.15pm [wads the point]
- after school went to borrow books [library 6th floor, HR Dev.]
- after library I took all the books and deposited them together with my file at my house
- after that waited for the rest to call me while I took a rest on my bed [wait until almost slept]
- then we went to TM to get Jason's present [I didnt even get to see it]
- then we went to Marina Sq to supposedly have dinner[but it was too late for me], and they ate at Secret Recipe
- meanwhile i was on my way to meet a secondary school friend[Maggie, she looks better with specs on, I feel]
- it's like a very sudden date[a drinking date], so i agreed to meet her at clarke quay
- had our dinner @ Burger King[which was where I saw cannan and the rest of the programmers]
- after dinner, went to walk around inside The Central
- looked at many interesting things[too bad there are no visuals], furniture @ Barang Barang, accessories shop, clothes shop[girls stuff], and artifact shop at the current top floor that sells candle holders
- then it was time when we got "thirsty"
- got some drinks from Cheers
- Sat down beside the River[Singapore River], chatted old times and played abit
- got our second bottle[we shared] and then walked to the GoflyKite place to watch the kites fly[duh!]
- then this Maggie has to forget to bring along my specs[too playful], and we hadda walk back to get my specs on the floor where we sat previously
- After we found my lost specs[found back by looking for the group of ppl sitting beside us just now] we went to GoFlyKite, some sort of org.[Organisation] that flys battery operated kites
- the two of us sat there with some other passers-by watching the kite-flyers until 11 plus at nite, then we are convinced that we should head home when everyone has packed up and ready to go
- MRT-ed back home. Bathe & Sleep =] (2am on sat.)

Saturday
- Woke up early(10+am) and prepared to help one of my frens to do a survey[work as surveryer!] at SIM Uni.
- Dragged to 2.30pm then rush to Sentosa, was late
- Called many ppl on the way there, shocked especially to hear from the rest that Weixian wasn't there[nvm bout that]
- Played with freesbie and volleyball and swam around[went to 7-Eleven a few times in between]
- Elaine and her fren[Zoe] came later[than me]
- buried Ming in sand
- went to wash up, packed up and left Sentosa
- took quite long to get out even -.- [walked and took bus and took monorail in Sentosa!]
- Had dinner at Bakerzin[Ruixin's workplace]
- Chatted [I didnt chat, I listened to them chat cos I was tired from Friday]
- Went home with Weixian and WeiDa[they are not blood brothers, I think]
- Sleep.

That's all. Now for the visuals from Friday and Saturday =]

Friday

Okay I looked like a sissy -.-


Remember th pole I was holding?
Part of it was on my hands. Argh


GoFlyKite.com


A car with broken headlight


On the way home, couldn't think of anything to do..
So we..


Don't let your minds go wild! we only took pictures together!


Saturday

Everyone was playing freesbie and volleyball
so no one took pictures of us playing


I took a picture at Sentosa and it looks like this..
The Singapore Lion
@ Bakerzin..Magic?!
Haha alright thats all.

No comments: