Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kelly Kelly...

Hello it's Raymond! again!

I feel that I haven't been making posts for very long alraedy(but it's been only 3 days) since the last time..

Anyway, Homeworks are coming in one by one. And I plan to solve each one of them one by one as they come as well..so that I do not get a huge snowball of work at the end of the day. I hope I can last until my SIP starts(which is the time when i get lesser Homework..).

I'm hoping to secure a position at SIA for my internship though, in the Human Resource sector, otherwise, I might make plans to work for SIA's tour agency, "Trade Winds".

I attended my first Kelly Services attachment session today and felt that it's generally fun to be there with the rest of my teammates and Vincent, our supervisor. We talked about many things about Kelly Services(as well as other things). From the terms of business(which will be tested) to how the law sides the females of Singapore, to how the girls(Wei Ni) can obtain their Chanel bags before the age of 22 years. The taxi joke got us opened up to each other..I think the SLs need to learn much from Vincent..Anyway, we also role-played situations that might happen in Kelly Services, mainly the phone conversation with a job seeker. I was quite blur at first, but I learnt quickly and did it right the next time =p

Mr. Vincent said that he was in the Air Force for 10 years as a level3 paramedic. Power. And coincidentally I am intending to join the Air Force as well. So maybe I can talk to him about joining the Air Force when I graduate. I also learnt that if someone has a cert. in first aid, he or she cannot stand aside and watch with the rest of the crowd when someone on the street collapses, he or she can be charged by law..so it's both a blessing and a burden..to me..

Wow it seems like I learn more about the things outside of Kelly than the things within Kelly!
How enriching it can be huh..haha

No comments: