Saturday, May 3, 2008

Where Is DIINN!!!??!

Woohoo!
It's been so so long since I last played my favourite game seriously - Counter-Strike.
All the work..the outings, dates..
Many things kept me busy from my computer games, and among them is the recent trip to
Sentosa! So, here are some evidences that I am very far away from my computer! =p


If not for the rope in the foreground, this picture
would look much nicer

Erm..the effect of the Sun's intense radiation,
so intense it burns away the male hormones?!


A few of the many SLs who went to Sentosa..


The other few who were in the water


Linette doesn't smoke. So, the morale of the story is -
There are many other ways to make your teeth look like that.


Upon reaching VivoCity we looked for our spots that
were the most comfortable...


We slacked for awhile, and then took pictures


Then we headed out to get our dinner! Guess what I'm eating


And then, Nic had this unbearable urge to..to...
no, i shan't continue any further..see fer youself!
haha no la.nic just wants both medals!

That's me, and Hui Ying theTransformer
taken after my forefeit[becos of DIN]..a banana dance...-.-
I look like...a dumb dumb..haha

After that I also had an urge! It's so unbearable that I have to do it right away!!
Going Home!! What were you thinking!!?

BSG SLs, you guys are a fun group, see you all again. =]

No comments: