Welcome!
Well, I guess it's rare for a frequent gamer to be blogging right?
That's why, when i create this blogspot, I was wondering: what is the real reason
for this blog? Could it be recommendation from friends? Or maybe the result of boredom?
I have just the answer in my mind!
I created this blog obviously because I do not have the opportunity to play any of my games!
Well, other factors do count! For example, the conversation with Elaine[from SL Camp'08] revealed abit about her mum! haha.
[Chomp = ME! e la = Elaine!]
Chomp Chomp Makes You Fat! says:
hmm..im a little bored here anyway..
Chomp Chomp Makes You Fat! says:
and u look like someone who blogs..do u?
♦ ę la says:
haha yes
♦ ę la says:
how about you?
♦ ę la says:
anw im blogging right now
♦ ę la says:
lol.
Chomp Chomp Makes You Fat! says:
nope.im a bored person who reads my frens bogs.mind if i read yours?
♦ ę la says:
Haha..some people say it's bad for a person to include what their friends say to them privately, but fret not! This blog site is only exclusive to close contacts, for example, my Idris Groupmates!
A malware has attacked one of my game applications and I'm scanning my computer while I created this blog! I had nothing else better to do. Except to create this blog. Yes.
Putting that aside, I went for today's[14th Apr'08] SL Tea Party and it was quite a not-my-business day for me, 'cos I played basketball on saturday for 5 hours..straight. Thus, I was not that 'on form', due to my fatigue from that day's basketball session with my friends. =[
Later on in LT21 where all the SLs gathered, Din our Business DHL[some sort of Group leader] called my friend and I up to the front of LT21 to talk about our attachment for Kelly Services which is bound to clash with the Orientation schedule.
This Min² could only link me with bad ideas, for some unknown and weird, warped reasons. She said "Orh! Must have done something wrong right! Tell me what did you do leh.."
"Ya, I did something bad and I'm going to jail", I replied with a frustrated convict look. Of course later on I explained to her about the story of Kelly Services. . .
And, I injured my left toe, the fourth one to be exact. And Min² said to me in room 04-19/20[mind you, it sounds like two classrooms put together, but it is definitely not the gathering place for 68 SLs!] "it's weird, how come your fourth toe can be the only one injured while the other ones are fine?"
I said "hmm, I also dont know..my fourth toes is protected by three guards on the right and one on the left side, this just defies the law of physics somehow".
And, for your own info, the same thing has happened before already. You see Raymond jumping up for the ball, grabs hold of it already, lands on the toes gracefully like an acrobat[acrobat?!], BUT, he suddenly lets go of the ball as he squats down on the court. Then, you know something has happened...
Ok, I'm blogging for the first time in many centuries and something in my msn conv. happened.
MIN KAYAK says:
hey darling
MIN KAYAK says:
we'll talk soon alright
MIN KAYAK says:
gtg slpppppppppppppppp
MIN KAYAK says:
:)
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
eek!
MIN KAYAK says:
see ya on thurs!
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
u call me darling
MIN KAYAK says:
cares!
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
=x
MIN KAYAK says:
oh i meant dude!
MIN KAYAK says:
ahahax
MIN KAYAK says:
shit
MIN KAYAK says:
wrong channel
MIN KAYAK says:
darn
MIN KAYAK says:
X
MIN KAYAK says:
*:x
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
haha...
Oh my..I really didnt expect this[these] things to come out of her mouth[keyboard, rather]
So, shocked as I was, I replied to her this, trying to ease her tension..
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
alright
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
go sleep
MIN KAYAK says:
BYE BYE
MIN KAYAK says:
ahahax
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
dun dream of me!
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
=x
Raymond Only Asks Once says:
nites Bye
Want to sleep also so kanchiong..it's actually kinda funny how she can say one word to depict how she feels eaelier, and another for how she felt when she say the previous one.haha
Min² ah Min²...Not bad for me right..fast reaction hor!
By the way, Min²'s going to kayak again this coming sunday, so please pray for her safety k?
Erm. What else do I have to say?
Ah, yes. This coming Thursday is Week Zero Orientation Day 1!
And I hope that I can be more RahRah. At least better than today..haha
Alright! I guess that wraps up my First Post!
May God Bless All Who Read!
Of course bless the rest who gave up reading halfway too =]
No comments:
Post a Comment