Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Love - An Irony

Someone who deserves a beating shouldn't be defended

Not in any way. Never.

Lucky for him.

Lucky that I have disconnected from my bad friends

I really would have ask them to do something for me

To really give that idiot a lesson to learn

A lesson on Christian Love he really should learn

Blackmailing the emotions of a girl i once loved so.

The girl whom I learnt many things from

Though she did not teach. I learnt from her still.

That was never meant to be.

But I changed. So much I learnt to forgive.

To forgive in God's name

I really regretted deep inside me.

Regretted myself for not cautioning her

Regretted that I'm partly at fault for what had happened

Regretted that I didn't have courage.

Courage enough to hold her hands tightly and tell her not to leave.

So now when you think about loving.

Please. Make your partner comfortable.

So Regretful I am. So Sorry I am. Such a Failure I am.


I'm not observant enough.
Not Brave enough.
My Apologies.