You know, some people just cannot point out nicely to you that they want you to something, and in the end you take up the job reluctantly.
Who does it benefit?
Why cant people just ask nicely, why do some people like to go around the bush to get to the point?
Why do they like to say things casually but give the perception to the rest that the person pointed WANTS to be the person doing the job?
Just asking a simple and polite question like "Raymond, could you be the one doing the job?", or "Would you mind doing this, Raymond?", this alone would be enough to guarantee their innocence in trying to be hypocritical.
I just hope so much that this kind of person is the first and last I meet. I hope that I would not meet anybody like that anymore.
Hypocrite. Monday is the Worst Day Of The Week.
I am an analytical person, some of you may say that I might have interpreted that person wrongly.
True, but to those who know, you should also know that that person has been acting cute every week since this semester started. It is getting overboard. And today it just got worse.
So when is that person going to learn to be serious at times and to joke when it is alright?
When is that person going to mature? Hello, its like year 3 now. Next will either be work or study for that person. Wake Up Please.
Anyway, to those whom I showed my give-him-an-uber-slap face to, I'm sorry to be like that today, and I seek your forgiveness. I'm going to be ok tomorrow.
Take care all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment