Thursday, June 5, 2008

An Eventful Day

Wow. Once in a Blue Moon experience!
Since the last incident of near-theft in GuangZhou[part of China FYI], I have been living peacefully in my home country, Singapore.

Today, supposedly a day to exercise our body, mind, and soul, turned out to be the day of my first near-theft case. I was meeting my friends, namely her, her, and him, at east coast macs. When they arrived I went up to talk to them, unconsciously leaving my wallet and handphone on the table.

When I turned to check on my table I realise something was missing - my handphone.
Looking out of Macs I immediately spotted the suspect, walking as calmly as he could towards the cycling track. I approached near him but didnt ask for my handphone at first, because I was hesitant when I looked at his all-innocent face.

So I ran back and told her to call my handphone, and then ran back to that same man, this time with her wife pushing a tram. Hearing my ringtone, I stopped him!
"erm, excuse me, is that my handphone?"
Fishing my handphone out [still ringing] he asked, "oh you mean this one?"
WHOA obviously this one larr. You got more to show AR?!what an idiot...

He hands it to me and say "Thanks"
Unsure, I replied the same. wad lameness!
wanna steal say wanna steal larr. I will give, depending on my mood one..=x

Then I ran back and show them my phone, and heaved a sigh of relieve. Thanks fer ringing up my phone G**n
I almost lost it my temper I meant.
Almos had to get a new phone[oh ya, why not?]
haha.

Skating was the first activity, after my morning warm up..
Tiring for me, its just better than visiting the gym.
Skating makes all my muscles tense, and improves my balancing skills at the same time! =p

Then in the afternoon we were deciding on where to go. Bugis? or home?
At that point "home" sounds sweeter than the busy Bugis.
Oh well, as usual, in the end, i succumbed to peer pressure and went ahead with the Bugis plan.

There we went to meet two other friends while She went home to study, of which I think is more of slackplease don't kill me for saying that!
haha
then one of the two friends went off to the gym while the rest of us had our lunch at Siam Kitchen, I think, is the name..
Then walked around, and as usual again, the movies was an attraction..
ok..bought the Narnia tickets and went to pool.
lost all the rounds except the last.I have becomed a newbie at pool already.

Then watched movie then went home.
I recommend Narnia to all who have watched the first movie. =]

I writing in lesser and lesser detail cos im tired already..wanna sleep..
good night all. Good night to You you you you you you and you. =]
And one of you! yes you. better find the password soon and finish your homework!
STPSGCI
-Raymond

No comments: